Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

baby, it's cold outside!

What a lovely day! Even though it was freezing (really my body was trembling for quite a while cause it was soo chilly), I had a lot of fun taking some photos. Well actually as you can see, the photographer wasn't me but Nic, who's kind of a mate and also interested in photography and blogging (guess that's why he asked me to be "the model" (oh goosh sounds sooo weird, lol) :)) He got his own blog, which is definitely worthwhile and not like all those usual ones (like mine, lol) so check it out: http://way2bobo.tumblr.com/
He took way more pictures, but of course I don't want to post all of them so here's just a selection! I hope you like it :)












2 Kommentare:

  1. hi lovely i honestly adore these pictures! you're amazing...s

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i like these photos!! Amazing: snow,sun, you...and your clothes.

    AntwortenLöschen