Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011

50 AND 60

Today I got inspired by the glamour magazine! I love the fifties and sixties style (is it just my opinion, or were women really more beautiful back then?) so I was really amused when I saw the editorial. Even though the "new feminity - style/look" has been in fashion for a while (well since the new louis vuitton collection I guess:)), I'm still not really sure how long it'll last for. I just hope for a long time cause I can't get enough of these pictures!






Ich bin gegen die Emanzipation. Durch die Emanzipation verliert die Frau ihre Weiblichkeit. Was kann einer Frau Schlimmeres passieren? - Sophia Loren



Schönheit und Weiblichkeit sind alterlos und nicht künstlich herstellbar. - Marilyn Monroe



the pictures are from google, glamour magazine, flicker.

1 Kommentar:

  1. so geil..hets ändlich klappet? i liebe das wo si ufem velo hocket.."MAD MAN" ole ole ^^..s glamour hani o grad agluegt..lis das vom st. martins college, site 28!! damn!

    AntwortenLöschen