Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

Who Set The Unicorn Free?

Tomorrow I'm going to the "Band Of Horses" concert with my lovely Sarah (she's the one on the unicorn picture :))! I'm really really looking forward to that event! I guess that's why I'm totally reminiscing about the music events I took part last year. I was at the Gurten festival and the For Noise Festival in Lausanne and I really loved it there! The atmosphere was stunning, the weather brilliant and the bands just massively cool! So I hope that year is gonna be as super as the last one respective music, so fingers crossed! but actually I don't have to be afraid, cause I'm seeing friendly fires, does it offend you, yeah? and everything everything in march and belle and sebastian live in april!
I got just one problem! what on earth should I wear tomorrow evening? heeeeeeeeeelp!

by the way If you click on the title you can listen to my favourite band of horses song! well of course there are plenty of lovely songs but that one makes me dreaming good stuff! :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen