Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011

I Didn't See It Coming





yesterdays outfit
(honestly, I love that imperfection of the photos! by the way cheers mum for taking some of these pictures, even though we were in a hurry! :))


And the oscar goes to.....STOOOPP I know it's not yet academy award night buuut I got two awards anyway (hipp hipp hurra)! One from michelle http://abitold-fashioned.blogspot.com/! Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate that and was actually quite surprised that someone from germany knows my blog :) 1:0 for me, lol !
The other award I got from my lovely friend jeannine http://artfashionfate.blogspot.com/ I'm soooo sorry for totally not realising that you got my that award quite a while ago!!! Sometimes I'm really a silly girl! but again thank you so much you're great!
_____________________________________________________________
Here are the rules
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).
_____________________________________________________________
7 things about me:
1. I'm such a chewing gum addict!
2. I can't stand the word diet (living without eating tiramisu ever again is just impossible)! ;)
3. I love maxi dresses.
4. "Rat within the grain" is the best song ever ever ever!
5. Hanging around with friends is most pleasurable while having dinner, lunch or breakfast!
6. I'm fascinated by Julia Saner.
7. I'm not really keen on wearing trousers / jeans.
________________________________________________________________________
Blogs you should blog (like them a lot):

3 Kommentare:

  1. Spatz i ha dr o mau eine verleit :P men men!! XD muessch ne mau go für suäche!!^^küsschen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love ur background;)

    AntwortenLöschen