Sonntag, 13. März 2011

BLUE BLOOD


Sorry for not having posted for quite a long time but I was really busy. I worked the last two weeksand was just too tired spending my time with blogging. But after having had a fantastic weekend (it was carnival and we had such good fun dancing the whole night long) I'm more than motivated to blog again :) oh and it's gonna be even better next week cause now I've kind of holiday, soo next week I'm going to stockholm with S. I'm really really realllllllly looking forward to it. Must be a wonderful city with lots of great shops. So today I got inspired by swedish fashion brands! I've just realised that I got a crush on blue! blue I love you!

BLUE BLOOD

4 Kommentare:

  1. Gseht super us dini Collage:) Und Stockholm isch echt e wuuuunderschöni Stadt, mit vielne coole Shops:D

    Wünsch dr ganz viel Spass!!:D

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the bag =)!! Wow Stockholm woti au unbedingt mol go, bricht üs de drüber =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. super sache und immer wieder schön e schwizer blog ahzluege :)

    http://styleevictim.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice outfit! :)

    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/ follow me ^^

    AntwortenLöschen