Sonntag, 17. April 2011

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

Hello Stockholm, goodbye stockholm, hi london, see ya london, hello work, hello work, HELLO WORK! hihi so that's what happened since my last blog post!


Sarah and I had an absolutely fabulous time in stockholm! the city is just amazing with all it's lovely and individual coffee shops and it's incredible hip and fashionable swedish people! we visited so many different things, went to the cinema twice and saw woody allen by accident :) so yeah it was kind of a perfect trip! :) not only all that sightseeing stuff is lovely but also all those trendy shops like weekday (we definitely prefer the smallest one), pet sounds records (must-go for all music fans!!) and grandpa (I bought some really cool converse there)) just to mention a few!!! so it's really worth visiting stockholm! :)





Back from Stockholm I could almost already pack my stuff for London! I just went there over the weekend in order to visit my lovely hostfamily!





Well yeah, now I've already worked for 2 weeks! time just goes by so quickly it's unbelievable. I really love working for the mag.! it's really tough and stressful though. so yeah- thanks god is weekend :)

oh by the way I'm gonna show you my lastest shopping (stockholm, london and swiss stuff) later!

have fun under the sun!

2 Kommentare:

  1. stockholm, baby!!
    tolli fotis! dert muessi unbedingt ou mau hi!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Noch Stockholm muenich au unbedingt mol go! Aber London isch echt superschöön!

    AntwortenLöschen